It might look the same, but much has changed underneath. A few changes you might notice:
- Zooming (finally!)
- Save/download actions moved to below the textarea
- Auto-saving your work in your browser
- Support for different font styles
- You can now use key commands:
- CTRL – Enter (Draw mind map)
- CTRL – S (Save)
- CTRL – D (Download)
- CTRL – plus (Zoom in)
- CTRL – minus (Zoom out)
- Finally, we have left Flash and now rely on pure HTML
Write text in the textarea. Each text line will become node in the mind map.
Indent text (using the TAB key) to start a new branch of nodes.
Click the "Draw Mind Map"-button and watch the mind map evolve.
If you have any questions, please have a look in our FAQ.
You can continue where you left off.
If you want to create a new mind map, press New